Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Year, New Body

Love has made me soft. I don't mean in a sappy, sentimental way. It's much worse that that. It's made stomach and arms soft. I've been paying $183 a month for my Equinox ID card to collect dust in my gym bag.

What can I say? What would I rather be doing - sweating and killing myself at the gym or cuddling with Josh while eating Ben and Jerry's and watching a movie? It's a great feeling to have someone who accepts and loves you exactly the way you are. But it's also a curse. LOL. I've let myself go.

Tonight's workout at the Equinox in Chelsea was a wake-up call. The models aren't on billboards or in magazines, they are in the locker room. It's intimidating. But I'm ready to be one of them.

But I'm ready to strike a balance. Josh and I are holding each other accountable so we both reach our goals. It's kind of fun to be starting back at step one. I love that feeling of waking up and being sore. I'm excited to see my body transform...again. This post is the official start of my revamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment