Friday, November 27, 2009

After Picture (3 Months with Jimmy)

Wow! It's seems crazy that only 3 months ago I began workign with Jimmy. It's so crazy to see how we've evolved. When we started, I was so scared and weak. I tried so hard to impress him. Now, I'm getting stronger. I can push myself further than I think I can. I am shocked at how much more I can do. Jimmy and I are different. I'm not afraid of him. I'm not really looking for his approval, but his respect. I'm far from it, but I want him to see me as an equal, a friend.

There were so many things (chin-ups, dips, elevated push ups, plyometrics) that I thought I'd never be able to do. Now I can do them easily and I LOVE doing them. I've never seen results like I have seen in the last 3 months.

Against my financial common sense, I'm doing another 24 sessions with Jimmy. This picture is the "after" picture for my first 3 months with Jimmy and the "before" picture for the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment