Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween in NYC

Wow!! People take this holiday very seriously. It was really cool to see people dressed up walking down the street, sitting in restaurants, and riding the subway. It was a collective celebration.

Katherine and her son, Aaron, and Claudia and her nephew, Chris, and I went to Nightmare: Vampire in Noho. I, like a loser, didn't dress up. But I was wearing my sexy, white Hollister shirt (this'll be important later), so I was feeling pretty good. I was supposed to take the 6 to Bleeker, but they were having some problems and I had to get off at Union Square. Katherine tried to pick me up in her Jeep but the streets were closed for the parade. I had to catch a cab and make it to Broadway and Houston...asap. And with my luck, it took forever to get a taxi, but I finally made it there. Katherine and Aaron were pretty late because of the traffic, but we made it in fine.

Okay, so the haunted house was kinda disappointing. I was hoping to be sooo scared that I'd have trouble sleeping. There were some intersting moments, though. One room had a girl in her underwear dancing on a stripper pole. There were strobe lights, which I think are uber sexy. Then a zombie walks in with blood on his face. It was just like in 28 Days later...perfect effects and really scary. But then he put his hands down his pants and started jerking off while she danced. Very weird and not appropriate since Aaron and Chris are like 15. Awkward since their Mom / Aunt were there.

This was the best part. We were walking across a bridge that wobbled and this one zombie / actor / whatever got all up in my face and was breathing on my neck. It was creepy, but fine since it was for show. Then he found out my name because Claudia was screaming for me...she was a riot. He said that he had to sacrifice me by making me go first. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward into this tunnel that you really had to squeeze through the inflated walls. He got really close and then licked my neck and bit my neck. Um...what?!?

Some would expect me to be outraged. Nah, I was actually really turned on. It's been so long since someone's been that close to me. It was a rush. It was dark and scary and hot. I should have given him my number. Of course, since he was on me he got fake blood all over my neck and t-shirt (my sexy, white Hollister shirt). Oh well, I guess that the price I pay for a random, anonymous, sexy, encounter with a zombie.

Scary? No. Hawt? Yes.

Then we went to Dave and Busters for dinner and to watch the Yankees game. It was a blast. They won so the crowd was going crazy. We played skeeball, air hockey, games where you get tickets and that video game with a gun where you shoot zombies. I felt like I was 14 again. It was a really fun night and I'm glad because Katherine is like my best friend.

The subway ride home was...interesting. There were a group of black people that were drunk and announcing everyone's costumes. There was a tranny who was feeling so much hotter than everyone else. There was a guy dressed a French maid, who I would so totally have done. Claudia asked me if I thought he was cute, so I guess she's put two and two together...finally.

Overall, it was great night!!! But, next year I'm going balls to the wall. I'm gonna keep lifting and working out and running so I can get a really slutty costume and look damn good in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment