Monday, December 7, 2009

Sprinting at 7:45

A good run early on a crisp winter morning is one of life's little pleasures. However, it's best when it's planned on done while wearing running gear. It doesn't work so well when you're wearing a tie and a peacoat. Oh well. Today had such a crazy start. I knew we had resident interviews, but for some reason I completely got the time mixed up. I thought I was early as I strolled to work. Around 7:40, Katherine called with panic in her voice. She wanted to know what I wasn't there. Then I realized breakfast had to be there by 8:00. Shit! I had to sprint from 3rd Avenue all the way to Madison. It was a nice workout, but I could have done without it. In the end, Katherine met the delivery guy and I don't really think Sealfon knew anything was wrong.

But wow! What a start to the week. Is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment