Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stats

I recently saw a new tab on my BlogSpot dashboard called stats. I was so pleasantly surprised to see that the site keeps all kinds of interesting data on my blog. They track what countries readers are from, where they are coming to the blog from, and lots of other information.

I was pretty surprised to see that I've had readers from countries all over the world. I don't want to blow this out of proportion and think that I'm bigger than I am. But, I do like that I've had over 50 viewers from Canada and even some from Latvia and Hong Kong. I was shocked to learn that I’ve had over 1000 viewers since July.

I blog because I like to express myself and I do it best through writing. I like to look back and see what I thought and felt in the past. It's funny to see how scared I was of the subway and how buying groceries was such a different experience for me in New York. I look forward to continue writing and growing.

The only thing that I things that I think are lacking are comments. I'd love feedback. A lot of my blogs are opinions and questions. If you read it, I'd love to know what you think. I think that I'm pretty smart, but I think that someone who's truly smart can have a dialogue and answer tough questions. So, please feel free to leave feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment