Friday, July 30, 2010

Teenage Dream

"My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real"

That's my favorite part from Katy Perry's new single, Teenage Dream. It's the perfect expression of how I feel about Antonio. I instantly fell in love with this song when I first heard it last week. Now, it's almost in my top 10 played songs in my iTunes library.

There are so many times when I just sigh and realize how happy he makes me. When we're laying in bed and he puts his arm around me and kiss my shoulder, it's perfection. I love how I can make him laugh and I love just talking with him. I like how he holds my hand when we're walking down the street. I like how he makes me feel sexy and comfortable. When he holds me, I just want to be there in his arms forever.

We finally had the boyfriend conversation yesterday. We'd talked about it a little in the past, but we finally made it official yesterday. It's funny because I've been calling him my boyfriend for the past few weeks, just not to his face.

I'm still not going to make a big deal out of everything because our relationship is still new. But, he's amazing and makes me so happy. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment