Monday, April 5, 2010

Implosion

Tonight was my first workout with N.O.Xplode. I was so excited for this surge of energy and boost in strength. Instead, I felt somewhat dizzy and shaky. It felt like I had taken about a dozen 5-Hour Energy shots. I had a great workout, but I don't think it had anything to do with the supplement. I think that determination and a great iPod playlist can do just as much for inspiring a great workout as any supplement.

I pushed myself until I was soaked with sweat and uber sore. When I got home I felt tired. It's as if I felt the crash from taking an energy drink without the benefits of an energy drink. And I still have this weird feeling in my chest - almost like indigestion.

I thought that the whole situation could be in my head. I was somewhat nervous about taking the supplement and that fear created all the negative side effects. But, I don't think that's it. I've decided to not try it again. If all this is going to do is make me shaky and hungry, then it's not worth it. Jimmy's going to give me the name of another supplement that will help me bulk up without the negative side effects tomorrow.

The N.O.-Xplode imploded and won't be part of my arsenal anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment