Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reigniting the Fuse

They say that some people never learn. I guess I could consider myself one of those people. I had decided to stop taking my N.O.Xplode after taking a double dose of and feeling shaky and tired. But, I spent $30 on it and didn't want to just give up. Spencer said that maybe I psyched myself out. Since I was a little nervous about taking it to begin with, my mind just invented the symptoms. And since I'm a self-diagnosed hypochondriac, it made sense to me.

So, I decided to cut the dose in half (1 scoop instead of 2) and see how that worked. I still felt a little jittery but nothing serious. AND, when I got to the gym, OMG! I was like a machine. I just couldn't stop. When I was doing abs, I did over 300 crunches and sit-ups. When I did legs, I did over 200 squats on the bosu. I just kept going. I wasn't getting tired. I just kept pushing and it felt amazing. When I take one scoop, I feel invincible.

I took it this afternoon before training with Jimmy and I felt unstoppable. Today we tried to some new exercises. For one, Jimmy held a 45lb weight to his chest and leaned back and had me use my legs to push him to the other side of the gym and back. Then he had me put paper towels under my feet and use my arms to drag myself to the far of the gym and back without my legs touching the ground. I had quite an audience, which really got my pumped.

Now that I've figured out the proper dosage of N.O.Xplode for my body, I think I'm going to really hit my stride and make some big gains in the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment