Saturday, April 3, 2010

Before the Explosion

I've been training with Jimmy and working out on my own hardcore since September 2009. I've seen huge improvements and I'm happy with the changes that I'm seeing. But I'm impatient. I want to see my arms and chest and thighs get bigger now! I've increased my breakfast to 1 egg, 5 egg whites scrambled wit hotsauce and two packets of oatmeal. I go hard in the gym and go 4-5 days a week. I have protein shakes with breakfast and amino acids after workouts.

Joey told me that he uses a supplement called N.O.-Xplode. I checked it out and they sell it on GNC and Jimmy said that it's fine. I ordered it and get it in the mail yesterday. I'm hoping to see some big changes in the next 8 weeks.

This pic is where I am now. Let's see what I can do with N.O.-Xplode in the next 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment