Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally Over

This is something that should have ended pretty much before it started. But, those mistakes are in the past. Brian defriended me on facebook and I don't blame him. I said some terrible things - that seems to be how I roll. I instantly added him back and after several days of having it listed as pending he finally ignored it. Fine.

At first, it was like a punch in the stomach. I was upset - didn't cry, but close. I've found that I am unable to cry over him anymore. I could message him and ask him why. I could yell at him. But why? What would be the point? He made his bed and now he needs to lay in it - if he can fit (she is quite a fat cunt). Okay, that was my final mean comment about that fat, disgusting beached whale (okay, I guess that was the last one).

It's weird. The feelings don't go away. For a while, I was so happy. I hope to get back there one day. But the anger overshadows the happiness that I used to feel. I don't wish him happiness. I wish both of them the utmost loneliness and sadness. Sometimes the best things in life are the things you have to fight for. Sometimes you have to be brave and stand alone. If you can't do it, then you aren't really a man and you certainly aren't living your life for yourself.

Obviously, I'm still bitter about the whole thing. I probably won't ever get to the point where he and I can talk about our lives. I met him on September 4th, 2006 and I am finally done with him on February 10, 2010. I should have gotten to this point a long time ago. But, this will be the final blog on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment