Sunday, May 9, 2010

12 Months Later

Wow! Facebook has been buzzing with the excitement of graduation. It wasn't until I saw all the countdowns and anticipation for the big day that it really sunk in that I had graduated a year ago. The time has really flown! I can't believe all that I've done in the past year.

In one year, I...

- Got a job at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Moved to New York
- Broken up with my first boyfriend
- Hired a personal trainer
- Made several dear and genuine friends
- Seen 1 Off-Broadway and 4 Broadway shows
- Went to a Britney Spears concert
- Tried speeding dating with older men
- Visited the Guggenheim and Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Met a very interesting guy whom I am still trying to figure out
- Saw Whitney Houston at the GMA summer concert in Central Park
- Sat in the audience for a taping The Marriage Ref (with guest, Madonna)
- Experienced two separate, drunken adventures in Brooklyn

Some of those things were big (like moving to New York and saying goodbye to Mr. Big) and some were small (like trips to museums and...ugh...other boroughs). Looking back on everything, I can see the extraordinary changes I've made in my life. I know that where I am is where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment