Monday, May 24, 2010

Sex with an Ex

I had a conversation with a friend recently about sleeping with an ex. She recently broke up with her boyfriend who was a complete douche. He had kinda cheated on her in the past, had anger issues and was just an all around dick. She asked me what I thought about her sleeping with him just one time for fun. My instant reaction was NO! She did it anyway, as I found out this afternoon.

She explained her point of view. She said that she made it clear that they were not back together, it was just sex. She said that it would be better to get it one last time with him than start a new relationship with someone and have to wait to have sex. She's a firm believer in waiting at least 3 months from the time you start dating to have sex.

I, very passionately, kick her opinion's ass all over Duane Reade. If a guy treats you like shit, why would you give him the satisfaction of letting him sleep with you again? I feel like sex is something that should be between two people with some sort of emotional connection. I'd never let some asshole who broke my heart have the pleasure of sleeping with me just for shits and giggles. What pissed me off even more was that we had to spend 20 minutes picking out a birthday card for him. She thought I was an asshole when I told her that I didn't wish my ex a happy birthday.

She asked me if I would sleep with my ex if the opportunity presented itself. Um...no! Why open old wounds and bring all those feelings back? Why let someone use you for sex? I never want to have someone think, "Oh, I'm horny. Let's call Rob." I'm nobody's sex toy. In summary, if you don't want to date me, there's no way in hell you can fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment