Monday, August 24, 2009

Up in the Gym / Working on my Fitness

I couldn't put it off any longer. I had kept saying that I'd wait until I was settled before I started looking for a gym. Well, there is a Bally Total Fitness about 10 minutes from my apartment. And, the promotional pricing ends tonight at midnight. I went in this afternoon to get a tour and talk about pricing. They wanted to charge me $54.99 a month. Um...I was on their website at work this afternoon and it was $34.99. They told me that the promotion had ended. Um...no. Then the manager came in and said because I worked at Sinai that it'd only be $44.99. Wow! Because I work at Sinai, you're only going to overcharge me $10 a month. Gee! Thanks.

So, I went home and got online and checked it out. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they thought it had already ended. Maybe they didn't know about it. Sounds like a stretch, but I'm gonna be nice. I got my deal, so I'm happy.

Unfortunately, now I have to start working out. It's ben so long since I've been to the gym. But, I saw a pic of Zac without a shirt on Perez this afternoon and it really motivated me (among other things). The only way to look the way I want is to work for it. So, I guess I'll start a new routine. I'm thinking about posting before and after shots, but I'm really pasty. Maybe we'll just go with a sexy after pic. You just take my word that I need a major overhaul.

No comments:

Post a Comment