Saturday, August 1, 2009

Apartment Hunting

I've finally begun looking for apartments. It's a daunting task, especially in New York. I have a few leads and have sent out a couple emails. I'm actually visiting one tomorrow. It's a four bedroom in a good part of the Upper East Side. It's on 60th street, which is close enough to the hospital, but also close to the center of the city.

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I do look forward to blogging from a desk in front of a window like Carrie does in Sex and the City. We'll see. I finally go the internet up and running on my computer so I can start uploading some of the pics of the city I took a few weeks ago.

I'm feeling really good right now. I am beginning to feel comfortable with my job. I'm starting to get to know the city and not feel as lost. I can find my way around and when people say they need the 6, C, 3 or the M2, I know what they're talking about and how to find them.

Here's hoping for a good outing on my apartment hunting tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment